Title Planting of the Presbyterian Church in Northern Virginia, Prior to
Book Number 15508
GRAHAM, JAMES R. The Planting of the Presbyterian Church in Northern Virginia, Prior to the Organization of the Winchester Presbytery, Dec. 4, 1794. Winchester, Va.: The Geo. F. Norton Publishing Co. 1904. Octavo. Bound black cloth with gold lettering on front cover, lightly rubbed and soiled, decorated endpapers, contents very lightly tanning, otherwise a clean & tight copy, good+ condition. Pagination: (6) 168pp. Includes: index,errata, lists of ministers, tables. Important source for the early history of this Presbytery, which includes the churches of Potomac, Opecquon, Bullskin, South Branch,Cedar Creek, Tuscarora, Black Creek, Cape Capon, Falling Waters, Patterson's Creek, Sheperdstown, Elk Branch, Lost River, North River, Warm Springs, North Branch of Rappahannock, Gourdvine, Turkey Run, Parish of Shelburn in Virginia, Alexandria, Hopewell, Culpeper Court House, Kittocktin, Gum Spring, Springfield, Romney, Winchester, Leesburg, Gerradstown, Charlestown, Martinsburg, Front Royal, Northumberland and Lancaster counties in Virginia.