SOUTH BOSTON. PHILLIPS CHURCH.
Title Articles of Faith, and Form of Covenant, Adopted by the Phillips Churc
Location Published 19TH-AM-MA-BOSTON-KIDDER & WRIGHT
Book Number 16270
SOUTH BOSTON. PHILLIPS CHURCH. Articles of Faith, and Form of Covenant, Adopted by the Phillips Church in South Boston. Together with Names of the Members. Boston: Printed by Kidder and Wright. 1841. 11.1 x 16.3cm. Small pamphlet in plain green paper wrapper, wrapper lightly soiled, light foxing. Collation: 8 unsigned leaves, 21-8. Pagination: (1) title, (1) blank, -27pp, (5)pp blank. Amer. Imprints #41-4864 (ICN & NHi). OCLC adds Allen county Publ. Lib in Indiana. This Congregational church was formed on 10th Dec. 1823. Rev. Prince Hawes was installed as its pastor on the 28th of April, 1824. Rev. Joy H. Fairchild was installed as pastor Nov. 22, 1827 and was pastor when this pamphlet was published. Includes list of about 350 names of members.
Phillips Church, South Boston